Located near Ballyduff is Rattoo round tower.The tower reaches a height of 28mts, with a base circumference of 15mts. It is claimed to have been founded by the Bishop Lughach, one of the first Christian Evangelists in Kerry. Built around 1100, it is exceptionally well-preserved, although the roof has been restored. Its doorway has a round arch, and is surrounded by a plain, flat carved moulding capped with an unusual curvilinear design. A sheela-na-gig is carved on the north window, facing into the inside of the tower.